IT-Security Consultant (w/f/x)
Join our team!
What we offer.
- A modern, future-oriented workplace
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies
- An exciting and innovative working environment
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities in projects of all shapes and sizes
What you should be offering.
- Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or vocational training in the field of IT
- Several years’ experience in IT projects
- Excellent knowledge of networks
- Vendor certifications (e.g. McAfee (Trellix), macmon, Darktrace, Cybereason, Aqua Security, ESET, …) are preferred, but not essential
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved
- Communication skills and a clear focus on customers and services
- Basic understanding of ITIL
- Good English skills
- Independent and structured working
- Consulting with customers on recommendations for optimising in-house IT security
- Supporting implementing measures to optimise IT security
- Supporting sales when it comes to complex pre-sales topics
- Planning and implementing security solutions
- Collaborating in a large team comprising of experienced IT security specialists and company-wide IT departments
- Independent installation of our solutions and the holding of training courses at our customers’ sites
- Troubleshooting in the existing environments
Interested applicants please send their detailed documents with copies of certificates, desired salary and earliest possible starting date to:
Alternatively, you can send us your application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bücker IT-Security GmbH
Nordhemmer Strasse 97
32479 Hille, Germany