Cyber Defense Specialist (w/f/x)
for Incident Response, IT Forensics
Join our team!
Join our team!
What we offer.
- A modern, future-oriented workplace
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- Flat hierarchies
- An exciting and innovative working environment
- A young and enthusiastic team
- Opportunities in projects of all shapes and sizes
What you should be offering.
- Qualifications and experience in the field of cybersecurity
- An understanding of attack vectors and vulnerabilities and how they can be exploited
- Experience in maintaining and optimising operations using industry best practices
- Experience in the development and maintenance of playbooks, run books and KPIs
- Ability to translate complex technical information into terms and concepts and convey them to the customer
- In-depth understanding of network and application protocols preferred
- Ability to leverage APIs to optimise and automate responses to incidents
- Experience in global incident responses
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of data analysis methods
- Very good German and English
- Incident response and IT forensics for SMEs and large enterprises (identification, containment, remediation, recovery)
- Coordinating cybersecurity-related incident escalations, responses, solutions and notifications
- Developing and maintaining incident response standards, processes and policies
- Collaborating with other business areas to effectively predict, prevent, identify and respond to threats
- Supporting research and analysis of new security technologies, processes and methods
- Continuous development of services and the implementation of customer consulting projects and workshops
Interested applicants please send their detailed documents with copies of certificates, desired salary and earliest possible starting date to:
Alternatively, you can send us your application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bücker IT-Security GmbH
Nordhemmer Strasse 97
32479 Hille, Germany